Inside Passage • Glacier Bay • Ketchican • Juneau
Skagway • Anchorage • Denali National Park • Fairbanks
Experience the true, authentic and incredibly-beautiful splendor in this ultimate expression of Nature's handiwork...
Breathe in the invigorating air and majestic scenery of Alaska as you uncover its native culture, captivating wildlife and natural grandeur. Witness massive blue glaciers calve into icy blue seas from the deck of your ship. Fish for salmon in nearby glacial streams, and soak up colorful tales from local fisherman. Visit the quaint port towns of Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau or the Great One, Denali, as you answer the call of the wild. A visit to this amazing wilderness is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the few that make the journey come back with a sense of having seen the ultimate in Nature's creation. If you're ready for an Alaskan adventure, we're ready to get you on your way!
The Alaska cruise season is only five (5) months long. Because of this short opportunity to enjoy an Alaskan cruise, most reservations are made 12-18 months before sailing. Although some satisfactory itineraries may still be available during the season, the choices will be limited. So...BOOK NOW! Don't wait and be disappointed.
We are ALASKA CERTIFIED EXPERTS and can provide you with all the information you need to make sure your Alaskan adventure is all that it should be. Ask us about your special interests or planned activities so we can help you to fully meet all your Alaska expectations.
Alaska Travel Industry Association
Two Great Ways to Visit Alaska
#1 -- CRUISE ONLY
• 7-Day Inside Passage (Round Trip-Seattle)
• 7-Day Inside Passage (Round Trip-Vancouver)
• 7-Day North- or South-bound (One way)
• 14-Day Alaskan Explorer
• Other Itineraries Available
#2 -- CRUISE & LAND TOUR
7 or 14 Day Cruise PLUS Extra Days in Denali National Park
(Cruise first or do land portion first)
• Various cruise itineraries and then on to Denali for 2-, 3-, or 4-day journeys including overnight stay at wilderness lodges or hotel.
• Travel by famous Alaska Railway or overland coach to Anchorage, Denali Park and Fairbanks.
• Enjoy excursions to see dog sleds, riverboat trip and historic cultural sites.